Sunday, June 15, 2014

Crossfit Triathlon


A group of the crossfitters from my gym held a triathlon yesterday. Above is some of the 24 people who participated. Some people did a scaled version, but most of us did a 1600 meter row, then some form of box jumps. 15 at 24" for me. Then a 8.4 mile bike ride with 25 burpees at the midpoint. (Despite a lot of warm weather recently, this ride was accompanied by sleet, rain, and hail.) Then some form of pull ups or muscle ups, 30 pull ups for me. This was followed by a 2 mile run, and then 10 tire flips. The whole thing took me just over an hour and seven minutes to complete. This was fast enough for me to beat the rest of the folks in my heat, but the record time for the day was just over 51 minutes, far faster than I'll ever be able to do something like that.







































No comments:

Post a Comment