Friday, April 12, 2013

Washington D. C.


I was able to spend a day in D. C. catching up with my good friend Jess who moved there a few months ago. We wondered around the National Arboretum where most of the trees were in full bloom. I am so thankful for good friends who you can always catch up with and learn from, even when you've lived many states apart for years. Jess is an amazing young woman and I am blessed by our friendship.



The street right in front of Jess and Danny's house. It's hard to believe that my friend who growing up, spent much of her time on a farm, now lives in the heart of a big city!








This is the skyline from the rooftop over the creamery that she and Danny moved there to run.





Being a blazing hot day, frozen yogurt was quite tasty and refreshing.


No comments:

Post a Comment