Saturday, January 12, 2013

Can we be friends?


  Are you single? Christian? Interested in relationships? In a relationship? Married? Ever around other people? Check this out.

  My good friend Seth wrote this piece which I heartily endorse. It is quite lengthy, but I think very worth the read as I'm guessing it will get you thinking about a few ideas and perspectives that you have probably never heard discussed. I really do think that most of Christianity is wrong on how they have handled this aspect of relationships, so I strongly encourage you to read this with an open mind and see if there are areas in which you need to change.

  Getting to this strong of a belief in the particular area has been a lifelong process for me as I've been challenged by other Christians and looked at Scripture and tried to compare that to how I see people implementing loving relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment