Friday, October 19, 2012

My Goals

 I've realized that I really like having clearly defined goals in my life. I like hiking to a specific peak, ridge, or lake, rather than just hiking, and at some point, stopping. I like the concretely measured levels in Crossfit so that I know if I can get one more sit-up into my tabata, I will have made it to another level. I like finishing a book, not just reading part of it. I like having a set amount of miles I am trying to hike in a summer. I like to have a list of things I am trying to accomplish in a day so that I focus on those, and don't waste my time on less important tasks. 

 In thinking about that, I decided that maybe I should have a clearly defined list of goals for my life, so that I don't waste my limited time on earth engaged in less important tasks. And then thought that I ought to make sure I have a clear Scriptural reason for what I am aiming toward. I've tried to list the verses that influence each of my statements. Though I am sure there are many more that could be brought to bear on almost every point, these are the ones that I thought of first. And I decided, while this certainly makes it longer to read, I should include the whole verse, not just a reference. I know that I don't tend to sit down with my Bible to look up every reference in things I read, and I have a terrible memory for references, so having the verse right there would make me more likely to understand someone else's thoughts. If you have the time, I would always encourage looking up the entire passage to understand the context, but due to space, I've only listed specific verses here. All are taken from the ESV. I originally started this just as part of my journaling, which I write only for myself, but then thought that my friends could be helpful to keep me on track with my stated goals. So I am sharing it with you all. 

 I'd like to be very clear that while I do think all of these things are Biblical, this list is specific to things that I think I need to do, or grow in. Some of my points are very broad and for some particular issues where I've found more specificity to be helpful for me, they are more specific. It is not exhaustive of all possible good goals in life, nor intended to tell anyone else what they need to work on. These are my goals and I hope will be revised and added to as I grow and mature. I invite feedback at any time, from any of you, especially if you do not see my life lining up with something I've stated I am aiming for. So here, in no particular order, are my goals.

Things I am committing to do, pursue, or grow in, by God's grace. 10/10/12

1. I will not value or love anything or anyone more than God.

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. -Deu. 6:5
Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' - Mark 12:29-30

2. I will prioritize time to talk to God, read or listen to His Word, benefit from good teaching on It, and meditate on what I know about Him.

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. -2 Tim. 3:16-17
Through your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. -Ps. 104-105
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. -Rom. 10:17
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life. -Rom 6:63

3. I will remember that serving others, is not more important than learning from God's Word.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. -John 1:1
I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. -Ps. 119:11
But the Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her." -Luke 10:41-42

4. I will pursue knowledge, as well as wisdom to apply the knowledge I've acquired. 

An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. -Prov. 18:15
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. -James 1:5
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. -2 Tim. 2:15
For wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her. "I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion. -Prov. 8:11-12
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. -1 John 4:1

5. I will only be convinced of the truth of something if it can be demonstrated from Scripture. If someone shows me, from Scripture, an error in my understanding or application, I will change my mind. No matter how I feel about it.

The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever. -Ps 119:160
Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. -John 17:17
Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so. -Acts 17:11

6. I will not do anything that my conscience believes or suspects to be wrong. Even if godly and wise people encourage something, I must be convinced in my own mind before engaging in it.

But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin. -Rom. 14:23
The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. -1 Tim. 1:5
They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them. -Rom. 2:15

7. I will love anyone who comes into my life. Anyone - homeless, friendless, rich, those who feel entitled, needy, family, coworkers, close friends, enemies, ungrateful, critical. I will do the best to meet their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs and to do so as a conduit of God's love and grace and not try to "save" them by my own power.

Let no one seek his own good, but the good of his neighbor. -1 Cor. 10:24
The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." -Mark 12:31
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? -James 2:14-16
"If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. -Luke 6: 32-35
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. -James 1:27

8. I will truly listen to others who want to talk to me and be as direct, clear, and honest as I can be in my responses to them, always remembering to let my speech be seasoned with grace.

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; -James 1:19
If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame. -Prov. 18:13
Let what you say be simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything more than this comes from evil. -Matt 5:37
Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding. -Prov. 17:27
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. -Col. 4:6

9. I will be open and genuine with anyone I interact with, even if that means giving them the opportunity to wound me deeply or wounding them deeply.

Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices. -Col 3:9
"So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. -Matt 7:12
But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God. -2 Cor. 4:2
Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another. -Eph 4:25

10. I will always be clear and direct with how I feel, with anyone who expresses a romantic interest in me, and be as considerate as I can of their heart.

Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. -Phil. 2:4
Let all that you do be done in love. -1 Cor. 16:14
But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. -James 3:17
The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." -Mark 12:31

11. I will not gossip, but if I have a disagreement with anyone, will talk directly to that person.

Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure. -Ps. 101:5
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless. -James 1:26
Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends. -Prov. 17:9
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, -Matt. 12:36
"If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. -Matt 18:15
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. -Prov 15:1

12. I will do all that I can to live in peace with everyone.

And to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, -1 Thes. 4:11
If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. -Rom. 12:18
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. -Matt. 5:9

13. I will assume the best possible option about a situation or person until a clear reason to think otherwise is given.

Whoever diligently seeks good seeks favor, but evil comes to him who searches for it. -Prov 11:27
And should not you have had mercy on your fellow servant, as I had mercy on you?' -Matt 18:33
The purpose in a man's heart is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out. -Prov 20:5

14. I will seek to have deep relationships with other Christians for the purpose of mutually growing in conformity to the image of Christ.

Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. -Prov. 27:17
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, -Heb. 10:24
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him--a threefold cord is not quickly broken. -Ecl. 4:9-12
Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. -Heb. 10-25
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. -James 5:16

15. I will care for anyone who is neglected or helpless.

Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy. -Prov. 31:8-9
But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just." -Luke 14:13-14
And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. -1 Thess. 5:14

16. I will take some time to care for my health and physical body by eating (and limit the amount of foods that I know to be bad for me), taking time to sleep, and allowing time to exercise. 

For while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. -I Tim. 4:8
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, -I Cor. 6:19-20
But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified. -1 Cor:9:27

17. I will exercise self control in every area of my life.

"All things are lawful for me," but not all things are helpful. "All things are lawful for me," but I will not be enslaved by anything. -1 Cor. 6:12
Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. -1 Cor 9:25
A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. -Prov. 25:28

18. I will remember that my time and possessions are given to me by God to steward well. Therefore I will consider how to best invest as much as possible, in things in this world, that will last for eternity.

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" -Acts 20:35
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. -Matt. 6:21
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." -Heb 13:5
And the Lord said, "Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom his master will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. But if that servant says to himself, 'My master is delayed in coming,' and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and put him with the unfaithful. -Luke 12:42-46

19. I will work so that I can take care of myself and have the resources to be able to share with others.

"If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be. -Deut. 15:7-8
Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need. -Eph. 4:28
For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living. 2 Thes. 3:11-12
And to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one. - 1 Thes. 4:11-12

20. I will remember that my heart, though regenerated, is still sinful, deceitful, and will not assume I understand my motivations. So I will constantly evaluate why I am doing what I'm doing through comparison with God's standard.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? -Jer. 17:9
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart. -Prov. 21:2
"Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. -Matt. 6:1

21. I will remember that I can observe the actions of others, but only God knows their hearts. Therefore, I will keep in mind that I can not accurately judge their hearts.

Then hear in heaven your dwelling place and forgive and act and render to each whose heart you know, according to all his ways (for you, you only, know the hearts of all the children of mankind), -1 Kings 8:39
Would not God discover this? For he knows the secrets of the heart. -Ps. 44:21
Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; for it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." So then each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. -Rom. 14:10-13

22. I will keep an open door to my home for anyone who needs a place to stay.

Show hospitality to one another without grumbling. -1 Peter 4:9
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. -Heb. 13:2
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it. -Prov. 3:27
You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God. -Lev. 19:34

23. I will remember that life is short and can end any second. In light of that, I will try to leave every situation so that if I or someone else were to die, I would not have regrets and wish I'd left it differently. 

So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom. -Ps. 90:12
Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that." -James 4:14-15
Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow. -Ps. 144:4

24. I will be careful what I choose to fill my mind with. If a book or movie that I've started is clearly detrimental, I will stop reading or watching.

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life. -Prov. 4:23
Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God. -2 Cor. 7:1
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. -Phil 4:8

25. I will endeavor to act and dress modestly and not try to increase men's struggle with lust.

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. -1 Cor 6:19-20
Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness--with good works. -1 Tim. 2:9-10
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. -Matt 5:28

26. I will, independently of their actions, honor and pray for the leaders of any country I live in because, though they are simply human, God has put them in that position.

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. -1 Tim. 2:1-2
Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. -1 Pet. 2:13-15

27. I will follow the civil laws unless they directly contradict something God has commanded.

Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. -Rom. 13:2
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, -Titus 3:1
But Peter and the apostles answered, "We must obey God rather than men. -Acts 5:29

28. I will willingly consider, and actively seek, feedback on changes I need to make in my life. At the same time, I will remember that God's opinion is the only one that really matters and not stress out over everyone else's.

Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy. -Prov. 27:5-6
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. -Prov. 27:17
Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance, -Prov. 1:5
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. -Col. 2:8
For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ. - Gal. 1:10

29. I will always work as if working for God. Whether or not someone else is supervising me.

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, -Col 3:23
Whoever is slack in his work is a brother to him who destroys. -Prov. 18:9
Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. -1 Sam. 2:3

30. I will remember, in any situation that I find difficult or confusing, that God is in control. I will not try to pretend that I am not hurt, sad or overwhelmed at times, but will remember that He is good.

Our God is in the heavens; he does all that he pleases. -Ps. 115:3
I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things. -Is. 45:7
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. -Matt 6:34
These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. -John 15:11
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. -Phil 4:19
He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. -Ps. 62:6
The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him. -Nah. 1:7

31. I will remember that pride, (inordinate self-esteem) is the root of all of my sin, and is heinous because it means I'm setting myself up as more important than God.

He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. -1 Tim 3:6

For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." -Gen 3:5
Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the LORD; be assured, he will not go unpunished. -Prov. 16:5
"I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion. The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate. -Prov. 8:13
But let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD." -Jer. 9:24
"Behold, I am against you, O proud one, declares the Lord GOD of hosts, for your day has come, the time when I will punish you. The proud one shall stumble and fall, with none to raise him up, and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it will devour all that is around him. -Jer. 31-32
But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. -Is. 66:2

32. I will be thankful for all of the underserved blessings God has showered upon me, as well as anything else he chooses to bring into my life. Even if I don't understand why He did so.

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. -1 Thes. 5:18
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, -Eph. 2:8
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. -James 1:17
Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil--this is the gift of God. -Ec. 5:19

33. I will use the abilities God has given me to honor and glorify Him, not myself.

Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: -Romans 12:6
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: -1 Peter 4:10
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. -Col.3:17
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. -1 Cor 10:31

34. I will remember by my own power I can do only evil. That it is only God's grace to me that I can do anything good at all. That if I am successful at anything on this list, it is through Him.

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. -John 15:5
As it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one." -Rom. 10-12
For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. -Rom 8:7
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. -1 John 1:8
35. I will avoid situations where I know sinning will be easier for me.

Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." -Matt 26:41
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. -James 4:7
What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? -Rom. 6:2

36. I will talk to God regularly, about my thoughts, feelings, needs, wishes, and requests for others.

Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, -Eph 6:18
Pray without ceasing, -1 Thes. 5:17
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. -Rom. 8:26

37. I will patiently pass on skills that I've been taught to others who are interested in learning them.

Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled. -Titus 2:3-5
Command and teach these things. -1 Tim. 4:11
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. -Prov. 31:26

38. I will remember that, even when I am not aware of it, my actions and example can have an effect on others' lives and therefore strive to be an example that points them to Christ.

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. -Matt 5:16
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. -1 Tim. 4:12
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. -Matt. 18:6
Whoever says "I know him" but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. -1 John 2:4-6

This is what I am planning to work towards, Lord willing. I hope anyone who does not see my life lining up with these goals will explain that to me. Or if you think one of my points is not sufficiently Biblically founded, I'd like to understand why. Or if you think of something I've not discussed at all, that seems important, I would like to hear about that as well. Thank you to all of you who are and have been people who have challenged and encouraged me so far in life. I value your time and friendship quite highly. 

~Ariel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariel!

    Just found both your blogs tonite. You're an absolute rockstar at Tiny Living and Living in general. LOVE your pix - truly amazing!

    Wish more people in the world were like you.

    Best -

    Kath

    ReplyDelete