Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gifts


Some people must know just what I like! Flowers, cheese cake, and shopping cards for Smiths. These are all the thank-you gifts that were awaiting me when I got home from work tonight. To be clear, they are all shared either with my friend Bethany Ankerson or Ian Barwell, but some people's thoughtfulness is quite amazing! They are from a couch surfer and and older couple in town. (Ian and I found the older gentleman's wallet in the street and returned it. Something that I'd really expect anyone to do with no reward. I guess since I turned down their offer for payment, they decided leaving a gift while I was at work was a good idea.) Even more interesting since both people either know me very little, or not at all. And I couldn't have come up with gifts that I'd enjoy much more than these.

No comments:

Post a Comment